This question is in reference to Atlassian Documentation: Support, policies and reference information
Hello,
we are currently working on DevOps project. In this current project we are mainly dealing with IBM products. As part of the deployment I wanted to introduce JIRA for project Management. Suggest me what would be the possible best way to integrate "BUILD FORGE" with "JIRA".
We are looking for ways to integrate JIRA with Buildforge - Is there a JIRA plug-in for Buildforge? Does JIRA has API access? Any help with this topic is highly appreciated.
Thanks much,
Bhuvan
Find or write an add-on is your best option, although I don't know of any.
If not, then try the REST api for talking to JIRA - I worked with Buildforge before it was bought by IBM and was able to do some SOAP stuff with it off-the-shelf, so I can't imagine REST would be any different.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.