24-May-12
Hi,
We're running JIRA v5.0. We copied our production JIRA to development. On our development JIRA, we deleted all projects, groups (with the exception of the JIRA groups), and the users by running a SQL statement against the CWD_USER table. When I logged into our development JIRA, I notice there are over 800 users still listed. All these users are in the 'JIRA Internal Directory'. Please note that since we deleted all projects and groups, there are no dependencies with the remaining users. Even if there were, we want to delete them all.
My question is: is there a special table users in the 'JIRA Internal Directory' are located in? If so, please let me know so we can run a query to delete them. Also, if there is a separate table for those users, why is that? I would presume all users would be in the CWD_USER table.
Thanks!