Hi all,
I've just upgraded our JIRA to 5.2 on a Linux test server and most things seem to be working OK so far, however there is this one issue.
The activity streams on user profiles aren't appearing, they just time out then display a "One or more activity sources were slow to respond and are not included" message, after just a few seconds. The streams on other types of pages eg. Project pages seem to work fine.
I should also mention that at first after the upgrade these stream were working, however they were extremely slow. This combined with a general slowness of the system prompted me to attempt increasing the amount of RAM given to Jira, however this didn't seem to help the overall speed of the system and as an added bonus the User Activity Streams haven't been working since - even after I changed the memory allocation back to its default 768mb.
So, any suggestions?