Hello,
I have a general question in how/if the following scenario can be accomplished in Confluence.
I have 2 spaces, A and B. Pages in space A have a content-by-label macro that filter out pages in space B. What I want to accomplish is to navigate from space A by clicking on one result from the content-by-label macro to a page in space B. When I end up on the page in space B I would like to have a macro here that lists every page in space A that refers to my space B page. I.e all content-by-label macros in space A that give my space B page as a result.
I want to use content-by-label macros in space A because I do not want to use hard-links in space A to space B pages. This would lead to too much maintenance. (Otherwise I could have just used the "incoming-links" information on the page.)
Do you know if this can be accomplished? Or is there a better approach to achieve this navigating functionality?
In the long run, I probably would like to involve more spaces with pages that refer to each other.
Hoping for a reply.
Regards,
/Tomas