While trying to export I get the below error message using the below properties set. I'm not sure why I'm getting this error, the statement that it lists first is correct and will run as a sql statement. I think though the error really isn't in the first statement but further down. I have to admit that I'm at a loss here.. it would be easier for me to just write the sql for it but I don't really know exactly what the converter is looking for. The db.sql.textdata statement doesn't make any sense to me because wouldn't you need to do an inner join here? Can anybody add some insight here?
2011-12-22 11:32:46,008 ERROR [main] - Problem while running custom SQL: select page_id, page_namespace, page_title, page_latest from mediawiki.page where page_namespace!='8' and page_namespace!='12';
2011-12-22 11:32:46,008 ERROR [main] - Problem while exporting
org.postgresql.util.PSQLException: The column name mediawiki.page.page_latest was not found in this ResultSet.
at org.postgresql.jdbc2.AbstractJdbc2ResultSet.findColumn(AbstractJdbc2ResultSet.java:2562)
at org.postgresql.jdbc2.AbstractJdbc2ResultSet.getString(AbstractJdbc2ResultSet.java:2405)
at com.atlassian.uwc.exporters.MediaWikiExporter.getMediaWikiPages(MediaWikiExporter.java:475)
at com.atlassian.uwc.exporters.MediaWikiExporter.exportMediawiki(MediaWikiExporter.java:231)
at com.atlassian.uwc.exporters.MediaWikiExporter.export(MediaWikiExporter.java:159)
at com.atlassian.uwc.ui.UWCCommandLineInterface.export(UWCCommandLineInterface.java:95)
at com.atlassian.uwc.ui.UWCCommandLineInterface.main(UWCCommandLineInterface.java:48)
db.sql.pagedata=select page_id, page_namespace, page_title, page_latest from mediawiki.page where page_namespace!='8' and page_namespace!='12';
db.sql.textdata=select old_text from mediawiki.pagecontent where old_id = (select rev_text_id from mediawiki.revision where rev_id = 'db.column.textid' );
db.sql.revdata=select rev_text_id from mediawiki.revision where rev_page=db.column.pageid;
db.sql.textiddata=select rev_text_id from mediawiki.revision where rev_id=db.column.textid;
db.column.title=page_title
db.column.namespace=page_namespace
db.column.pageid=page_id
db.column.textid=page_latest
db.column.text=old_text