I am setting up a new workflow for defect tracking and I would like to customize the status view screen, but I cannot seem to find any UI controls that allow me to change the way the screen looks. I am not referring to the transition screen, I have successfully setup the transitions layouts, but I don't want to over-burden my users with fields like "Labels", "Priority" or "Resolution". I would also like to customize the "Details" section to show information I deem most important. Is there a way to change this that I am not finding?
In actuality, I would love to be able to customize the entire view screen. We are moving from Serena (which is very dynamic in this regard) to JIRA and I want my users to see as much familiarity as possible. Is it possible to change what the screen below shows within the box? How about the "People" section, can that be altered as well?
Thanks,
Jason
Image.png