Hello!
There is any way to show the SLA reports from Service Desk on a Confluence page?
Regards
You could use an iframe macro alone or if you embed the iframe macro within the div macro and set the style, you can capture a specific area of a page, which would be your service desk report.
Dear community,
Is there a clear answer to this question? Why is it so hard to get SLA reports directly on a Confluence page?! This should be one of the reasons clients will use Confluence and Jira together right?
Kind regards,
Micha
I am also trying to include SLA statistics from JIRA Service Desk to a Report created in Jira. Looks like rocket science.
Would be highly appreciated if anyone has a solution.
PS: Since I am able to handle SQL and PowerBI, anyone who can provide good working SQL queries for Jira to run reporting about issues and SLA is highly welcome to share that.
Thanks
@Markus Pöhler
I am pretty much in the same situation at the moment. Have you found a solution for this? The only thing I found was https://kintosoft.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/SFJ/pages/52981672/Service+Desk+JIRA+Java+API but the mentioned tables are not existing....
Cheers,
René
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.