In JIRA Calendar, is it possible to configure to start a week from Monday, not from Sunday?
I believe Jira attempts to follow the locale, but I could not find verification of that.
I did find this support ticket that discusses how to change the calendar to a Monday start date. I suggest you test out on a test environment since the directions are not straight forward.
https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRA-9048?focusedCommentId=218999&page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel
There an option named Use ISO8601 standard in Date Picker in JIRA Administration > System > Look and Feel. Check the option and it will make Monday as the first day for date picker.
This is not working for me
it works, i just tried it.
I changed this setting and it had no impact in the next-gen project
Go to
Turning it on will cause Monday to be the first day of week in the Date Picker, as specified by the ISO8601 standard
This doesn't work:
for me is also not working. Any solution here?
not working for us as well. please fix. thank you
Still an issue
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.