I am trying to delete a user. I am an administrator. But I am not in the Confluence Admin group.
When I purchased On Demand. I provided the logon for admin. How can I be added to the Confluence Admin group so that I can delete a user?
Unfortunately that's not possible, the confluence-administrators group is reserved for sysadmin, which is restricted to Atlassian only in OnDemand.
However, if you are site admin and the user has not yet added or edited any content on the site. Such content includes pages and blog posts, and edits and comments on existing pages.
To delete or disable a user:
Hi. I'm able to create users but don't have a disable option available. I do have a delete option but on click I get
The other admin in the business gets the same error.
Thanks
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.