I'm doing an upgrade of jira 4.4 to 4.4.3 on my test environmentand I am encountering a problem. I followed all the stepsindicated for the update.How could I restore to the operation before the update?
Any help?
It might help if you told us what the problem is.
Restoring to before the update will probably involve going back to the backup you took before you started the upgrade.
Hi Nic!
Thanks...
I have not had a problem.
I did a test migration in my test environment, I found some difficulties, but could complete.
I will make this migration in the production environment soon and need to prepare a recovery plan in case of finding a serious problem.
Providing you backed up both the home directory and database you just need to switch back to both of these and you should be back on version 4.4
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.