Hi all,
JIRA 6.2.3 with ScriptRunner 2.1.17.
We have a custom field configured for type Bug: "Root Cause". It's an optional Select List.
It has a ScriptRunner validator to prevent a Bug from being resolved as "Fixed" without a value for Root Cause:
!(issue.resolutionObject && <a href="http://issue.resolutionObject.name" rel="nofollow noopener noreferrer">issue.resolutionObject.name</a> && <a href="http://issue.resolutionObject.name" rel="nofollow noopener noreferrer">issue.resolutionObject.name</a> == "Fixed" && ! cfValues['Root Cause'] && <a href="http://issue.issueTypeObject.name" rel="nofollow noopener noreferrer">issue.issueTypeObject.name</a> == "Bug"
It looks like that when I put that ScriptRunner validator into place we lost the ability to get the list of options for the Root Cause field when writing JQL in Issue Navigator.
In addition, if while in Issue Navigator I write the following valid JQL:
"Root Cause" = Vendor
The following warning is entered in JIRA's log file:
2015-04-27 14:50:36,406 http-bio-8080-exec-24 WARN philip.schlesinger 890x10599x1 cw8luv 10.218.39.64 /secure/QueryComponent!Jql.jspa [fields.config.persistence.FieldConfigSchemePersisterImpl] Found more than one field config scheme for field config '12345'; returning first one
(FYI I know that this warning is what's being described in this known JIRA bug)
I've tried with no success:
- Setting Search Template to "None", indexing, setting Search Template to "Multi-Select Searcher", indexing again
- Adding Document to the list of issue types, indexing
- Restarting JIRA
Help?