The above plugin won't install in my instance o fConfluence. I get an error maessage saying:
"An error occurred while installing the add-on. Please refer to the logs for more information."
Any advice, please?
Hi Andrew,
Can you include a snippet from the atlassian-confluence.log referencing the error when trying to install the add-on? The logs are located in the confluence.home directory.
For some direct troubleshooting, you can ensure that the baseUrl of your instance is properly configured and that you're accessing confluence using that exact url in the browser:
http://confluence.atlassian.com/display/DOC/Configuring+the+Server+Base+URL
(host-manager.2013-08-09.log) (localhost.2013-08-09.log) (manager.2013-08-09.log) (catalina.2013-08-09.log)
Hello Ryan,
I'm not sure which log is relevant, so I've included these from C:/Program Files/Atlassian/Confluenceaug9/logs.
Hope that the righ tsource. "Confluenceaug9" is the instance I am running.
Thx
Any response to my Aug 13 comment?
Andrew,
Those look like your catalina logs. Your atlassian-confluence.log is going to be in the logs directory of your <confluence_home>. This is the same place that your attachments folder lives.
What version of the plugin are you using? You can look at the marketplace page and ensure that you the version of the plugin you are using is supported by your version of Confluence.
https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/net.customware.confluence.plugin.pageapproval
The OD version of Confluence are going to be a bit tricky. I would think that you would have to be using a version of the page approvals plugin that supports at least 5.1 and likely up to 5.1.5.
Your logs will show us more.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.