Hello,
we're facing trouble since we cannot access the Confluence admin console anymore. Users can login but Admins cannot go any further since the login page for the admin console is blank.
What happened? We just finished some maintenance and I was going to comment out the announcement banner via the look & feel section on the admin's console. The banner was set as described here. Unfortunately I was too quick and I left the announcement surrounded by some snippet of code. Now the top menu does not show the regular colours even though it is possible to use the menu.
My question: is there any way to undo this? How can we remove the faulty announcement banner without being able to enter the admin console via web interface? On the server? Or database? I was looking for hours but didn't find any hint.
Any hint is pretty much appreciated!
Best,
Johannes
ps: it's Confluence server edition, version 4.2.x