User are allowed to create issue even when they have NOT provided values for few required field. The required fields are
* Drop down list of values
* Select List
* I have checked the history - everything is ok
* I personally tested this and Jira will not allow me to do so
* The issue is not always
* I have no weired settings in workflow - which might purge the values - as few ticekts do have the values when provided durinig issue creation
One pattern I have noted it
* When the values are missing - I do see that few other fields are also missing values that have been provided
Now my questions is
- How do I start troubleshooting this - is there any logging option available to see what is happening when the issue is created
- Waiting for your other expert suggestions too
- am running Jira 3.13.4 - so wanted to check here before going to Atlassian Support