I was adding clients for Provider Portal and Instead of hitting the confirure icon, I hit the delete button which deleted the schema without any warning.
it did not warn me, I released it when I saw all the options were empty, configure and delete options were side by side and I might have clicked the delete icon.
It's gone. You'll need to recreate it from scratch. (It did warn you of this though)
No, there is no warning. I just did this and all my issues have the default value for this field. I am freaking out.
I'm sorry, but
I didn't delete the field. I deleted the scheme or whatever by clicking the X.
The field is still there but all the values have been returned to the default. Example options for the field were:
None (the default)
Yes
No
Processed
Every single issue now says None for that field.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.