Can I setup a group of users that recieces an email everytime a new topic is added to a particular forum?
Thank you,
Paul
Hi Paul, may I know the question that you asking is refer to which Atlassian product?
Hi John, I am using confluence 4.3. The forum has been created using the bubbles plug-in.
Thank you
While reading the plugin's documentation I found something similar that may help you achieve your goal on this page:
http://www.adaptavist.com/display/Bubbles/Forums
Thank you Bernardo, I could not find any information here on a group getting an email automatically sent to them when a new topic is being added to a forum.
One way may be to add watchers to the forum page but it does not automatically add the watchers to the children pages. Does anyone know if this is possible?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.