Hello,
I'm attempting to migrate from the demo database to MSSQL 2008R2. The issue occured on Jira 5.2 so I upgraded to Jira 6.1 successfully, but I get this same error trying while attempting to import XML File:
Unexpected error occurred during import: org.ofbiz.core.entity.GenericEntityException: while inserting: [GenericEntity:Group][id,10143][groupName,Help Desk][description,Members of this management role group can view and manage the configuration for individual recipients and view recipients in an Exchange organization. Members of this role group can only manage the configuration each user can manage on his or her own mailbox. Additional permissions can be added by assigning additional management roles to this role group.][updatedDate,2013-10-24 16:18:38.371][directoryId,10000][lowerDescription,members of this management role group can view and manage the configuration for individual recipients and view recipients in an exchange organization. members of this role group can only manage the configuration each user can manage on his or her own mailbox. additional permissions can be added by assigning additional management roles to this role group.][active,1][local,0][type,GROUP][lowerGroupName,help desk][createdDate,2013-05-10 17:34:40.655] (SQL Exception while executing the following:INSERT INTO dbo.cwd_group (ID, group_name, lower_group_name, active, local, created_date, updated_date, description, lower_description, group_type, directory_id) VALUES (?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?) (Data truncation))