Why are my users getting this message when they try to modify a document. Running Confluence 5.9
Any update on this issue? we are facing same in confluence 5.7.3
Me too, since upgrading to Confluence 5.9.9. No issue under 5.8.10.
We're also getting this, Confluence 5.9.10.
We are seeing same issue with 5.9.9
Same issue with 5.9.8.
I upgraded to 5.9.8 and users are seeing this same issue. Has anyone found the cause and a solution?
Same here! 5.9.11
We've seen this error on 5.9.8 today. Anybody have a fix?
This works for us:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/confkb/after-upgrading-confluence-you-are-unable-to-create-new-pages-or-spaces-785457379.html
Same problem
I was able to fix this following the instruction in this link.
My situation happened because we are using reverse proxy and had to include this section in the server.xml - proxyName="confluence.atlassian.com" proxyPort="443" scheme="https" />.
i had everything but the scheme="https" and got this behavior. Thanks for the tip!
I solved this problem by setting General Configuration > Server Base URL to the same URL I use to access Confluence. We are not using a reverse proxy.
If you are using a reverse proxy, disagreement between the reverse proxy and General Configuration > Server Base URL could very well cause the same problem.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.