When i try to restore JIRA data I had the next error:
"Error importing data: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: [GenericDelegator.makeValue] could not find entity for entityName: ApplicationUser"
What should I do?
Hi,
I think that in this instanse, there is not an entity with name "ApplicationUser"
check in your jira_home\webapp\WEB-INF\classes\entitydefs\entitymodel.xml if this entity exist
What JIRA version does the backup contain and what version are you trying to import it to? It looks like you're trying to downgrade, which is not supported.
Yeah, there are similar cases where this happen when users trying to restore an XML backup from JIRA OnDemand to Self-hosted JIRA version 5.2.9 and earlier previously.
Also, recently I have encounter an issue with a similar "ApplicationUser" error where the problem caused by User-installed plugin. Might want to check those as well.
I've done, was a plugin.
Thank you very much!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.