hi , In my organization we want to use Stash , but I have a problem that I don't know how to solve with Git. Right now we have several projects that share code between them. This shared code is stored in a folder called CommonObjects.
When a programmer works on project A, uses the folder projectA and the folder CommonObjects, if other programmer works on project B,uses the folder projectB and the folder CommonObjects.
That way when , some code in then CommonObjects folder is modified affects both projects automaticatly.
I don't know how to approach it in Git, because if I created three repositories ( projectA , projectB and CommonObjects) how can I focus branching strategy?
When the programmer needs to create a new branch for a code change that affects both folders, it will have to do in the two repositories? And two pull request? In that way the code will not be in the same place and will be difficult to review the changes.
How can I manage this?
Thanks
Albert Arnau