Hi,
I have brand new cloud setup and tried to import issues for our members, including some history which already have status = Close, and got a bunch of errors each time, after narrowing this error I see that it works only for issues with status = 'In Progress', anything else is ignored and throw an error.
Is this the right way, I used .CSV file and I didn't use mapping value feature in my config, as I assume 'Open' or 'Closed' are valid statuses for Jira.
Appreciate if somebody can gimme a hand, can I import issue with 'Closed' Status ?
this info from Import help:
Status | Can only be mapped to existing workflow statuses in JIRA. If not specified in your CSV file, imported issues will be given the default (i.e. first) Status as specified in your JIRA system. |
and I can see those statuses defined in Admin/Issues/Statuses Green go thru, rest are failing....
jjj.jpg
Thanks
M