I am on JIRA 4.4 and in the online help the section is shown but in my installation it is simply not there any ideas on how to configure that?
You need to select a project with components or versions and refresh the simple search to view the Components/Versions section.
It won't be displayed if All Projects is selected.
You need to select a project with components or versions and refresh the search view.
I did - I chose two projects which have components that are used by both. I want to see all issues over two projects with the same component
Your components may look the same to you, but under the covers they are different. You can switch to advanced search and search cross project by component. I've not found a way to do that from simple search.
Ah - I understand! Thanks!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.