I have a page with text and one HTML macro.
Without the macro the page is fine.
If I place HTML code into the Macro, I can save and it display correctly and works as expected - however if I then go to EDIT the page I get a message telling me the page doesnt exist or I do not have permission to change it.
The page does exist, and I do have access to change it...it only seems to screw up when I add the code....
Below is the code - its a widget from DESK.com (our helpdesk).
<!--If you already have jquery on the page you don't need to insert this script tag-->
<script src="http://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/1.9.1/jquery.min.js" type="text/javascript"></script>
<link href="https://d3jyn100am7dxp.cloudfront.net/assets/widget_embed_191.cssgz?1369806731" media="screen" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" />
<!--If you already have fancybox on the page this script tag should be omitted-->
<script src="https://d3jyn100am7dxp.cloudfront.net/assets/widget_embed_libraries_191.jsgz?1369806731" type="text/javascript"></script>
<script>
// ********************************************************************************
// This needs to be placed in the document body where you want the widget to render
// ********************************************************************************
new DESK.Widget({
version: 1,
site: 'altodigital.desk.com',
port: '80',
type: 'email',
displayMode: 1, //0 for popup, 1 for lightbox
features: {
},
fields: {
ticket: {
// desc: &#x27;&#x27;,
// labels_new: &#x27;&#x27;,
// priority: &#x27;&#x27;,
// subject: &#x27;&#x27;,
// custom_system: &#x27;&#x27;,
// custom_due_date: &#x27;&#x27;,
// custom_type_of_issue: &#x27;&#x27;
},
interaction: {
// email: &#x27;&#x27;,
// name: &#x27;&#x27;
},
email: {
//subject: '',
//body: ''
},
customer: {
// company: &#x27;&#x27;,
// desc: &#x27;&#x27;,
// first_name: &#x27;&#x27;,
// last_name: &#x27;&#x27;,
// locale_code: &#x27;&#x27;,
// title: &#x27;&#x27;
}
}
}).render();
</script>