I have several projects associated with a given workflow but want to activate a new workflow I just created for ONE of the projects - how do I do this without affecting all of them? I still want to retain all of the issue types etc - I just removed ONE transition from the new workflow.
Make a copy of the workflow scheme currently in use, then edit the copy to reference the new workflow, then assign the new workflow scheme to the project that you want to use it.
I tried doing that but it doesn't show in the Switch Workflow Schemes drop down and remains -(eyeing me almost mockingly) inactive.
That's odd. Are you sure that's a workflow scheme, and not a workflow?
Maybe I am going about it wrong? Can you tell me exactly where this needs to happen. I am very likely utterly confused.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.