How to prepere Connection String to Connect Database Values Plugin with MS SQL. Please Help.
Here is documentation for this plugin:
https://bitbucket.org/wimdeblauwe/jdvp/wiki/Home#markdown-header-general
What connection string would you use in any other code?
Although the Atlassian docs do cover this for manual connections to MS-SQL, so you can use their examples - see https://confluence.atlassian.com/jira/connecting-jira-to-sql-server-2012-610763188.html and look near the bottom for "database connection fields" - that should give you a good guide
I want to connect with this Extention Nic. Have You tried this on extension ? I cant connect to MS SQL by this Extention.
Have you read the documentation I pointed to - it tells you how to set up a datasource
Yes I ws tried. But itdon't run wit this plugin. Have You Tried Nic this plugin ? I write like this: database.driver=com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.SQLServerDriver database.user=Login database.password=******** database.connection.url=jdbc:jtds:sqlserver://11.11.1111:1433/Database_Name
I put there yesturday, but this not work:
Databasefield.png
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.