Hi,
I need to add some Atlassian plugin onto my Eclipse IDE.
The Eclipse version is
Version: Helios Service Release 2
Build id: 20110218-0911
When I try to install the following plug-in:
Atlassian Connector for Eclipse 3.0.8.v20130328
I get the following error:
Cannot complete the install because one or more required items could not be found.
Software currently installed: Atlassian Connector for Eclipse (Required) 3.0.8.v20130328 (com.atlassian.connector.eclipse.feature.group 3.0.8.v20130328)
Missing requirement: Atlassian Connector for Eclipse Branding 3.0.8.v20130328 (com.atlassian.connector.eclipse.branding.ui 3.0.8.v20130328) requires 'bundle org.eclipse.mylyn.commons.workbench [3.8.0,4.0.0)' but it could not be found
Cannot satisfy dependency:
From: Atlassian Connector for Eclipse (Required) 3.0.8.v20130328 (com.atlassian.connector.eclipse.feature.group 3.0.8.v20130328)
To: com.atlassian.connector.eclipse.monitor.feature.group [3.0.8.v20130328]
Cannot satisfy dependency:
From: Atlassian Connector for Eclipse Usage Data Collector 3.0.8.v20130328 (com.atlassian.connector.eclipse.monitor.core 3.0.8.v20130328)
To: bundle com.atlassian.connector.eclipse.branding.ui 0.0.0
Cannot satisfy dependency:
From: Atlassian Connector for Eclipse Usage Monitoring 3.0.8.v20130328 (com.atlassian.connector.eclipse.monitor.feature.group 3.0.8.v20130328)
To: com.atlassian.connector.eclipse.monitor.core [3.0.8.v20130328]
Could you advise how I can work around this issue? If other atlassian artifacts are needed, which repository I should use to get them?
Regards