Need to list all issues which took more than 50 hours to resolve.
I use Jira 4.4.5, any queries to share with me ?
First, you will have to create a scripted date field that calculates the difference between createdDate and resolvedDate. Or create a calculate customfield yourself.
Once that is done, you can use it in JQL as the others already mentioned here.
I have also seen reports in marketplace which does this sort of thing, but don't remember which one. Maybe you can go through the options as well.
If you're using the "Time Tracking" function you just could try "timespent > 50h"
No, thats not what I am looking for.
In my situation, time spent may be 1 hour and we resolve it after 2-3 days. So, the calculation should be like Resolved > 'Created + 50 h'.
Sorry i just realized the first thing was wrong
how about:
created < -50h AND status != Closed AND status != Resolved ORDER BY created DESC, key DESC
hmm, I think with this JQL you don't get the now closed issues that took more than 50 hours to resolve. You get only the issues that are more than 50 hours unresolved.
You would need something like "resolvedDate - creationDate > 50h", but I think, this is not possible, as far as I know.
Does time spent fit your needs?
It goes against Logging work on an issue if that's enabled.
edit: took me to long to write this up. forget about this comment ^^
Isn't that all issues created in the last 50 hours, which are not resolved or closed?
From what I understood Vishnu wanted to find all issues that were resolved but took more than 50h before getting into resolved state.
Benjamin- Nop, it doesn't fit.
Yes, the problem ist that you cant use mathematical operators in JQL (as far as i know) so the best result would be to search for issues which are still not resolved or closed and were created for 50h or more :S
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.