When I try to use the export checklist option, I am not receiving any text in the returned text box to copy/paste.
Hi Shane,
Export will only export the items that are at the issue level. Options, which are items global to all issues, are not exported because they will be automatically created when a new issue is generated.
Regards
Ah I see. My particular use case was exporting the checklist from one instance of JIRA to another. Perhaps a feature request could be made for this type of functionality.
Thanks!
If you still want to have global items in the new instance, you will have to create the options nonetheless. The export functionality was created to allow users to generate templates. They could store this in a text file somewhere and quickly paste them in the new issue.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.