I'm not sure what is the difference between a project and repository. If I have several unrelated websites, do I create 1 project and multiple repository or do I create a project for each website with 1 repository?
Project is a container for repositories.
It is used to:
If you need to have the same read/write permission for set of sites - organise it into a single project.
If you going to store something else but websites on this instance - group all sites into a project.
good explain !
good clarification
Project, It will assume that is something that is going to be created, and with it comes time requested, and type. In other words, something that is not a routine, and has time due.
Repository; is where to storage, put, keep the work, since it has to be left in somewhere!!
Nice explanation
Can you tell me the difference in terms of [Set] and [Sub set] terminology ? i.e. 1 project can have multiple Repositories OR 1 Repository can have multiple projects OR if both are possible then whats a ideal or good practice OR its invalid question ?
So far I never worked in 'Project' Option. Generally, we always talk about Repositories like Checkout or clone the repository in local.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.