Is there any way to see who end when changed status name.
I thought that this action should be shown into audit journal or into user activity, but respective records do not appear anywhere.
With regards, Vasiliy.
In the history tab of the issue there's always: "X made changes - at date:time, status changed from A to B"
In the database, the changegroup table has author and date (X and date:time), changeitem table has the changes (may have multiple changes linked to the same changegroup).
Does this respond to your question ?
Edit: see below, comment clarifies the question. Answer is No, AFAIK.
No, it not a respond because I do not change an issue. I change an object "Status". Once I change status name from "myStatus" to "myBetterStatus" it will be displaied into every issue. But I do not make any issue change. Such actions usually logged into audit journal (for example: workflow change or change of project role)
Ah, this makes your question clear, now. No there's not. Last time I checked, auditing does not record such event, too.
Ok, I will create a ticket on Atlassian. Where I should do this?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.