What I see is below - there is text in both the condition field and the email template field - I can only see the tops of the letters and it is close to impossible to edit these fields.
JIRA 6.0.6
Scriptrunner 2.1.15
Chrome 33.0.1750.149 m
I haven't checked 2.1 with chrome 33, I will do that tomorrow.
I can't reproduce with 33.0.1750.149 m and 2.1.16, and jira 6.1.
So I guess we would need to upgrade to 6.1 and 2.1.16 then?
No, I'm not saying that. There is nothing between .15 and .16... I doubt it's due to the change in jira. Could it be something in your env, a chrome plugin or something? Does it work in another browser? Can you get a web dev to use chrome tools (f12) to see if the css styles look odd?
It doesn't work in Firefox either. Had our resident CSS guy look at it and he said:
.CodeMirror pre seems to be overwriting the required "position:absolute" in .CodeMirror-cursor. Adding it back in fixes the problem.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.