Hi All,
I want to get all the resolutions related to issue in jira.
Please let us know the code to get all the resolutions related to issues in jira.
Thanks
Suresh
You don't need code. Look at Admin -> Issues -> Resolutions.
Or just go visit an issue that is ready to be closed and has a resolution field on the close screen - the drop-down lists the options (although some people do customise that list, so the better option is the one above)
If that doesn't answer the question, you'll need to explain more. Why do you need "all the resolutions" and what are you aiming to do with them? And what code? (internal, add-on, Connect, REST, something else?)
Hi Nic,
Thanks for your reply. Through the UI I know, how to see all the resolutions.
But using JIRA API, I want to get all the resolutions of an issue, to display them in my plugin's page. And also, are the resolutions are common to all the issue types or specific to issue type.
If specific to issue type, may I know the code, to get all the resolutions specific to an issue type in project.
Resolutions are a global list.
>I want to get all the resolutions of an issue
That's nonsense, as an issue is either unresolved (no resolution) or resolved, with $issue.getResolution() returning the resolution.
It is not specific to issue type.
In Java you can do this:
ComponentAccessor.getConstantsManager().getResolutionObjects();
This will return you all resolutions defined in the system - as mentioned in the other answer, they apply to all issues and are not specific to a project or issue type.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.