I'm trying to do a manual upgrade as recommended by the docs. I've copied my osusers.xml file and when I start Jira to upgrade the data I get:
Exception thrown during upgrade: org.springframework.ldap.NameNotFoundException: [LDAP: error code 32 - 0000208D: NameErr: DSID-03151EFD, problem 2001 (NO_OBJECT), data 0, best match of
I've seen that using
<
property
name
=
"java.naming.referral"
>follow</
>" has worked for some.
Although I am using a Global Catalog in order not to do forwarding/referals for multiple sub domains that arn't accessable from the jira server.
can you please provide a little bigger part of log?
Didn't fit in the comments so can check it out here http://pastebin.com/wQBR8r9y
Hi Paul,
There is a KB for this issue, please refer here.
Hope it helps.
John
Basically your issue is caused by a non-existent DN specified in the User Search field, so oou may be asked to define a DN so that a service can bind to it to authenticate.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.