Hi,
When I created a project, I realised afterwards that the issue key was misspelt (OPENUGRADE). Without realising that in our version of JIRA we could update the issue key through the UI, I went ahead and updated the database. I updated the "project" table (OPENUGRADE to OPENUPGRADE = missing P is added) but this then broke my project view and issue view, even though the issue key is shows the correctly spelt name (OPENUPGRADE-1). I then realised that this was the wrong approach so I have reverted the change in the db to update the "project" table to put back the misspelt pkey (OPENUPGRADE to OPENUGRADE = removed P) and even though I can now access my project configuration information through the Projects menu (I wasn't able to after making the initial change), the tickets still show the correctly spelt pkey (OPENUPGRADE-1). JIRA tells me that the issue does not exist but when I update the URL in the browser from OPENUPGRADE-1 to OPENUGRADE-1, I am able to access the issue.
What am I missing here?
We are using version 6.2.6 of JIRA.
Thanks in advance!!