JIRA v5.2.6#849-sha1:560c048
Confluence v4.3.7
OS Mac OS X 10.6.7
Browser Firefox 18.0.2
Crowd 2.5.3 (Build:#585)
Using the above configuration I have standalone evaluation copies of JIRA, Crowd and Confluence. JIRA is running on http://localhost:8080 and Confluence on http://localhost:8090.
I have Application Link'ed from JIRA admin Confluence to JIRA.
However when i try and link in the opposite direction (from Confluence Admin linking to JIRA) i get the "Add Application Link Dialog" and i enter the JIRA URL http://localhost:8080 and hit NEXT. The dialog goes into busy state for a second and then returns back, however the Next Button remains disabled. Whatever i do i cannot get past this part of the setup wizard. I have a Production JIRA hosted on a different server and when i test against this works it connects fine, i can connect via the wizard but not the local evaluation one.
Any ideas - i am prototyping some things locally before rolling out to a production build.
Thanks in advance, Russell http://russellillsley.com/