I have just gone through the Mockup documentation and enabled the trial version for Mockup.
Now, I have couple of queries as below:
1. When i write {mockup} in comment area under confluence part, then i can see a link as Click here to create a UI mockup.
By clicking on link, it gives me an error page instead of redirecting to editor. System error is fire.
Please let me know for resolving this issue.
2. In confluence part, How to see the all created mockup images's name ? So, it can be use reuse in another comment.
At present, I can see the created mockup under top of the screen in confluence project space. But unable to see it's name.
Please share your comments.
3. In confluence part, How to share the mockup images among the multiple project space ?
Also, how to use the already created mockup images under Jira project issue ?