I am new to atlassian products so excuse me for another newbie question. I need my customers to be able to report bugs from ou applications. I cant imagine buying a user account for each of my customers so I suppose there's a way have it happend other than giving my customers access to my JIRA.
What I am hoping to get is a "Report a bug" link in my apps so that a bug report comes into projets's bug with user description, possibly screenshot as well. How do I do that?
For my own team we have chosen Bonfire as it speeds up things a lot, but as we deploy applications for our customers we wont their users to be able to report bugs.
Another thing is - can I somehow let my customers see issues? Or do they need account in JIRA for that? What I mean is, we used trac before and there I was able to let my customers see what's happening with their issues - are they resolved, declined or what.