I need to know when a user was added to a project role, and by whom if possible. Is this something in the log files or can I query it in the database?
thanks!
Well, there's no "project group" concept in JIRA, so I assume you just mean "groups".
Group changes are not logged by default, so you won't find anything really. But if you turn on the Admin Audit Log, you'll begin to capture group changes, so you'll be able to look in there for it from then on.
we're currently on 5.0.4 and it doesn't look like this may be an option to the level I'm looking for. Thankfully we're on our upgrade path now.
And you're right, I meant "project role".
Ah, true, the audit log is an adaptation of an add-on that was written for JIRA 4, and is only included in 6.something and above (I want to say 6.1, but don't quote me!)
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.