Hi,
I was wondering if there is a plugin for creating a sitemap of an entire website in confluence. Anyone have an idea? Thanks!
To create a sitemap you can customize your instance without any plugin, so check this documentation which gives the steps in how to display a site map in your Confluence:
http://www.schirmacher.de/display/Confluence/Confluence+Sitemap
I've had the same problem so I created the plugin: Sitemap.xml and Robots.txt editor for Confluence (should be available on Monday morning). Hope it will be useful for someone!
This plugin does the job to create a sitemap of your pages
https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1221649/page-index-for-confluence?hosting=server&tab=overview
You can use Sitemap for Confluence for creating a sitemap.xml.
Using this plugin you can create sitemap.xml to your confluence site and inform search engines about pages on all spaces that are available for crawling.
It also allows to add metadata to the URLs :
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.