Hi All,
We currently have JIRA(5.2.9), FishEye(3.0.1), Bonfire and Bamboo(4.4.5) and all are currently running with 25 user licences. Due to our teams getting bigger, we have upgraded our JIRA and Bonfire licences to 50 users and plan to apply the licences when we go to upgrade the versions of our Atlassian software.
I am wondering if someone can assist me with an issue/worry I have in regards to my FishEye licence. We don’t want to upgrade our FishEye licence if we don’t have to as we only have a max of about 15 developers committing code to our projects. My issue is that when I try to sync the users from JIRA across to FishEye, it pulls the first 25 users and stops. Some of these users have since left the organisation and have been deactivated in JIRA to keep the user count down. When I delete a user from FishEye and re-sync with JIRA it again brings these users who we don’t want in FishEye which is filling up our licence.
- · Should create a separate user directory for FishEye (will the JIRA integration still work)?
- · Upgrade the user licence to 50 users as well?
- · Does the new versions of FishEye/JIRA fix this issue?
- · Something else I haven’t thought of?