Hi all,
Within JIRA I have created multiple projects, and within them multiple Issue Type.
Within each of the Issue type, new screens and screens schemas are created for each.
Just now I switched the "required" on for some of the fields, expecting them to to mandatory for screen that have them in its configuration.
But what's happening now is the mandatory fields I have switched on, they are affecting other Issue type. Meaning the particular fields is not even on the create issue screen, yet when we click on "Create" button, it shows a error message "XXX is not populated"
As mentioned in my second sentence, I have created seperate screens and screen schema, so I really am no expecting them to affect another other screen. Why is it still happening?
Note: I did create all of the custom fields in Default Field Configuration , Is this where I'm going wrong?
If I have to seperate the field configuration for each of the screen, and each of the screen schema, how do I do that?