User wants to align text in table cells in same why as Excel (top, bottom, center). Any ideas?
Hello Alex,
Current there's no support for vertical alignment of table cell contents in Confluence. There's an existing New Feature request, though: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONF-24453
I hope it helps.
Eduardo
Thanks Eduardo!
funny enough 3+ years old....
It ain't pretty, but you could add a a 'style' macro with the following content (at least on Atlassian Cloud):
td {vertical-align:middle !important;}
That will set it for all table cells though.
Ain't pretty? It's beautiful.
For anyone on server version that wants to create their own user macro using TB's code snippet, here it is.
## Macro title: Center All Table Cells (Vertical)## Macro has a body: N## Body processing: no body## Output: Changes cell text to vertical alignment in table cells,#### Developed by: YOUR NAME## Date created: 05/8/2020## Installed by: YOUR NAME
## @noparams<style>.wiki-content td {vertical-align:middle !important;}</style>
Hi everyone!
I wrote a simple app for this - https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1222494/vertical-align-for-confluence.
Welcome.
Is it possible to have the cloud version?
Hi there,
Thanks a lot for writing this app. Would it work for Data Center versions too?
Would love it if you could write a Cloud version! This is needed desperately!
Hi, I'm from the future, 2020.
It is still not possible, at least not without paying extra for a plugin.Any Wiki can do that without much fuzz thoug.
Oh, I just found another option:
Just use plain old HTML. A bit more work, but it does the job.
What, on the other hand, makes me wonder why in Hell's bloody name they can's just add something to the CSS or write two g**damn lines f code to do that. It's not like they have to write an x86_64 assembler from scratch.
I can't find how to center vertically the text within a section macro either
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.