Hi Everyone,
So I have a fresh install of JIRA. I am using 6.1.5 right now (mirroring our Production version so we can do some testing.)
During the setup wizard, it asks you to enter a user to be the first admin of the system. I entered that user information, set the password ect. I have been using this user to set up the system such as Outgoing Mail Server and now adding this MS AD user directory to the mix so I can get my Developers into the system to start testing.
However, after successfully adding this user directory, I am unable to make this the "active" user directory by moving the directory above the JIRA internal directory. The system explains that I am unable to do so because I am currently logged into JIRA through this internal directory. This makes sense, however, this is the only local user I have created. JIRA tells me to "log in as a locally authenticating user to edit it." But this is where I am stumped. I am logged in as a locally authenticating user.
How can I get this to work so I can just simply switch to using the MS AD user directory that I have just configured?
Thanks!