I want to get details of the time logged for an issue. My Requirement is, If an issue is assigned to 3 users, then I want Time Log details for each user in that particular issue.
Can anyone please help me how to get this data?
Hi,
I believe you could get this information running a query on your JIRA database like the following
select * from worklog where issueid in (select id from jiraissue where assignee in ('user1','user2','user3')) and author in ('user1','user2','user3')
Hope this helps,
Marcus
Thanks Marcus... I want detail on which status I logged the time. Do you know any table from where I can get those details. Jiraissue Table has workflow_id, but can we get the workflow_id name?
you can also use the workload piechart gadget to see the time.
Hi Michael,
But it will not give me details about each Jira Issue vs Assignee.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.