Hy,
I get a code 500 error when using the Plugin Repository section of our 3.2.1 Confluence install. It also occurs on a 3.3.3 install.
I went to the Knowledge Base for Troubleshooting Confluence Atlassian Plugin Repository Client and in the section named "Unable to Access Confluence Plugin Repository Client", I tried the diagnosis.
It states: Try accessing the plugin repository destination directly using a browser.
I get the following, which is the exact same error when trying from Confluence admin section.
<status>
<status-code>500</status-code>
<sub-code>java.lang.NullPointerException</sub-code>
</status>
Are 3.2.1/3.3.3 plugin repository not supported anymore ? Is the repository just down ? Or is the repository relocated to a new location, if so, how can I change the URL ?
Thank you for your help, I'm currently working on upgrading our 3.2.1 install to 3.3.3 (to migrate from Oracle 10 to 11) then to 3.5 then to 4.0. And correctly managing our plugins upgrade path is important.