I have Jira 5.2.11 integrated with Crucible 3.0.3 but I want to enforce the process that a Jira workflow transition will not be available unless there is at least one review associated/linked with the Jira issues and all linked reviews must be closed. I know about the two builtin conditions:
1/ "No Open Reviews" condition but the condition won't failed if no reviews are linked to the Jira issue.
2/ "Unreviewed Code" condition doesn't help because I allow for patch files to be used not just changesets.
I'm familiar with writing groovy scripts with scriptRunner so I just wanted to find the original Atlassian source code for this condition. I downloaded the 5.2.11 source zip file from MyAtlassian account but had no luck finding(greping) the source code.
A // Does that source zip contain all the source or do I download other associated zip files?
B // If someone else has a similar groovy script that can extract the reviews associated with a jira issue then that would be great.
Thanks Brent