I know this is a shot in the dark but..
long story short, after upgrading to JIRA 6.4 ( a second time) with Scriptrunner 3.1.4 I have severe performance issues with AjaxIssueAction often taking 30-50 seconds. There are no errors or anything being logged so I have zero idea where to start. we rolled back the last attempt in October for this very reason.
In many cases if I perform a transition not requiring a transition screen with a right click and say "open in new tab" it comes back in 2 seconds. If I do it the normal way and simply hit the refresh button, it comes back updated in 2 seconds. If I click the edit button or a transition the normal way.. it might come back in 30 seconds or might just tell me "an unknown error occurred"
Atlassian pointed to Scriptrunner as the issue but I can't find any issues. all the post functions and listeners complete in about 1 second.. then there is a long pause..
I have has anyone else seen any issues where AjaxIssueAction? any idea where to start?