Just upgraded to Confluence 5.4.3 when I go to "Manage add-ons" I get the following error:
This version of Confluence is unrecognized by the Atlassian Marketplace. It might be a non-standard build or be too new to appear.
Hi Conrad,
This happens because this version has just been released. It might take some days to appear in marketplace.
Cheers,
Rodrigo
Thank you, I will have to downgrade then.
Hi Conrad, you can remain in this version untill the new version appears in the marketplace, or upgrade in a few days which should be good too.
If this answer helped, please take a time to mark this as resolved so it can help other users as well.
Kind regards,
It appeared about 2 days after the release
Hi All, I'm on an evaluation version 5.4.3 on April 4 2014, and it's not recognised - could others confirm if it has been resolved?
It has been about 15 minutes since trying to update the universal plugin manager (?name, it's late in the day) when it failed.
There is also this message on the screen - A long-running task has been initiated by another user. To avoid conflicts, you will not be able to update add-ons until this task has completed.
I'm looking at this page because it seems relevant to my logs: https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/CONFKB/Unable+to+Exit+Safe+Mode+due+to+Null+Pointer+Exception
Thanks
Following my previous comment about the Null Pointer Exception, those instructions work for getting confluence universal plugin manager to work - but on trying to update it again, it breaks.
Note: delete from PLUGINDATA; is required rather than the suggested delete from plugindata; on that page.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.