We would like to track this metric. Seems like the infomattion should be available, just wondering if anyone has created such a report.
A SQL query like this will get you the number of reviewed SVN checkins:
select count(distinct(concat(r.cru_source_name, r.cru_revision))) from cru_revision r join cru_frx_revision fx on r.cru_revision_id = fx.cru_revision join cru_frx x on x.cru_frx_id = fx.cru_frx_id where r.cru_commit_date/1000 >= unix_timestamp('1970-01-01') and r.cru_source_name = 'foo';
And you can get the total number of checkins from an EyeQL query like this:
select revisions where date >= 1970-01-01T00:00:00.00Z group by changeset return count(revisions)
Change the WHERE clauses to match your requirements, of course.
Do you need the FishEye product to run the EyeQL command?
Yes, you need the Fisheye license.
Hmm. We currently don't have a Fisheye license.
I ran the SQL Query and it does report the number of checkins per repository that have files in a review. That part works well. But without Fisheye I can't complete the computation. I will have to look into the possibility of listing SVN checkins directly from SVN or creating a commit hook that updates a database.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.