I would like that JIRA includes an added comment in the mail notifications. Is there a way to configure that?
Hi Rene,
i would suggest customizing the email template for the event, which is linked with the notification by adding
#comment()
to the template
Rad
Hi René,
I'm not sure if I understood your requirement.
Do you mean to send an email notification whenever someone comments on an issue?
If so, you just need to set who will receive these notifications on your notification scheme associated to your project.
Hope this helps,
Marcus
\atlassian-jira\WEB-INF\classes\templates\email
you should change both html and txt templates. I suppose you would like to add comment to customized templates? Then check which template is mapped to the event that sends a notification (file email-template-id-mappings.xml) and customize your template by adding the in the line in the answer above.
Thanks that sounds like the resolution. Where can I apply this change? I have never touched email templates so far.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.